Seoul, South Korea - INUS Technology, Inc, the developer of Rapidform® 3D scanning software, announced that it will demonstrate the latest Rapidform innovations in 3D scanning software at EuroMold 2009 from December 2nd to 5th in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The INUS booth will be located at Hall 8 / Stand F11. INUS Technology continues its campaign to offer point processing with seamless CAD-compatibility.
INUS Technology will present the only 3rd Generation (3G) reverse engineering software, XOR/Redesign™, taking scan data into CAD in less time and with higher, provable accuracy. For inspection, Rapidform will highlight the newly released XOV/Verifier™, the fully CAD compatible inspection tool that supports both scanning and probing, with full GD&T capabilities. Also on display will be InspectWorks™, Rapidform's SolidWorks plug-in, the 2G verbatim modeler XOS/Scan™ and Rapidform Explorer™, a free viewer for 3D scan data. And for the first time, INUS plans to co-exhibit with the Technical University Darmstadt DART-Racing Team .
The DART team will be showing their Gamma race car, which was developed with the help of Rapidform. A variety of 3D scanners will also be on display. INUS invites visitors to bring reverse engineering and inspection questions, and to explore Rapidform's solutions for 3D scanning.
Calvin J. Hur, senior vice president of marketing & global sales said, "In the year since the last EuroMold exposition in 2008, Rapidform has continued to advance. With new functionality and automation, Rapidform XOR2, XOS2 and XOV2 are changing the way that 3D scanning works for our customers, and accelerating the adoption of scanning for inspection and modeling." He continued, "Visitors to EuroMold 2009 will see for themselves the productivity gains they can enjoy by using the Rapidform innovations we'll be showcasing."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets