IRVINE, Calif – EON Reality, the world's leading interactive 3D software provider, provides virtual reality software to the Institute of Technical Education (ITE) in Singapore.
ITE continues to stay ahead of the curve providing students with the skills needed to face changes in the emergence of new technologies. At the engineering faculty students learn how to develop educational models using virtual reality software from EON Reality. Virtual reality is a technology that rapidly grows on a global market. The Institute of Technical Education is one example where educational institutions develop new programs to stimulate emergent learning using interactive visualization technologies.
"Providing new ways for today’s learner to be actively engaged in the learning experience has become more necessary in a rapidly-changing environment,” said Mr. Sridhar Sunkad, managing director at EON Reality's R&D Singapore. “But we also see a growing need to provide cost effective incorporated training environments for the industry, stakeholders and customers to provide cost effective incorporated training environments based on virtual reality solutions."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio