Mumbai: Infotech Enterprises Ltd is looking to acquire two companies in the US during the current financial year. This was stated by BVR Mohan Reddy, Chairman & Managing Director of the Company on the sidelines of a NASSCOM conference.
He said that the buyouts could be in the range of USD 10 - 20 million each. This would be funded from the cash surplus of the Company.
The Company may add another 500 engineers during the current financial year. Infotech is looking to acquire candidates that could complement its domain knowledge and add to its present strengths. The company currently employs nearly 7500 people.
Currently, the Company's focus was on improving its presence in the US. Forty seven percent of the company's overall revenues are from the US.
Nov 26, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio