Aggressively Priced Special DoubleCAD / Corel Bundle Aimed at Enhancing Design and Documentation Workflow.
NOVATO, CA - IMSI/Design announced today a co-marketing agreement with Corel Corporation. The co-marketing agreement is for both companies to jointly market IMSI/Design's new DoubleCAD(TM) XT PRO with Corel DESIGNER(R) Technical Suite X4, a CorelDRAW(R) product, through an aggressively priced promotional bundle.
"There has always been a tremendous reception to Corel products among our customers," said Bob Mayer, COO of IMSI/Design. "This specially-priced bundle represents an outstanding value between two terrific products."
DoubleCAD XT PRO and Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite allow designers, architects, technical writers, and illustrators to more effectively leverage existing CAD data from engineering design models into presentation materials. Now models can be opened, their views and rendered modes manipulated, and 2D vector or bitmap images, even 3D models may be easily exchanged between the two applications.
"The workflow between these applications is particularly easy," added Klaus Vossen, Product Manager for Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite at Corel. "Create the right views, sections, and more in DoubleCAD, then enhance in Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite for truly impactful illustrations."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets