West Lafayette, Indiana – Imaginestics has been approved as an Alliance Partner by the National Center for Defense Manufacturing and Machining (NCDMM), joining a team of organizations working to provide advanced technology solutions to the U.S. defense industry and its supporting suppliers and contractors.
The NCDMM develops and implements “best-practice” solutions for defense organizations and U.S.-based suppliers to improve operational efficiency, productivity, and quality. As an NCDMM Alliance Partner, Imaginestics will work to advance the technological connections between suppliers and manufacturers and the defense industry, using its online industrial networking platform, VizSpace, to power NCDMM’s Virtual Opportunity Interchange Center (VOICe).
Imaginestics’ CEO and co-founder Nainesh Rathod says that, “With VizSpace, we simplify the connection of buyers and sellers and put decision-support tools at the industrial user’s finger-tips. Our partnership with NCDMM gives us the opportunity to apply these capabilities to the defense industry to help streamline procurement and contracting processes, and ultimately, improve military readiness.”
NCDMM President and Executive Director John S. VanKirk says that, “Our alliance partnership program allows us to integrate the particular skills and technologies of our partners with the services and solutions that we provide to our member organizations. Imaginestics’ focus on using technology to create connections for companies in industrial manufacturing makes it a unique and valuable partner as we work to improve the supply chain for our defense primes, contractors, and Department of Defense manufacturing and maintenance facilities.”
VizSpace is powered by Imaginestics’ patented VizSeek visual shape search technology, and it is currently used by industrial manufacturers of all sizes to connect to private and public communities of interest, where they can market their products and capabilities and implement productivity tools to make the most of their online presence.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets