Budapest– Graphisoft announced today that the Czech version of ArchiCAD® 13 has been released.
The Czech version is the 19th in the release schedule after the already released International, German, US, Australian, New Zealand, French, Italian, Austrian, Hungarian, Finnish, Russian, Norwegian, Swedish, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, and Polish versions of ArchiCAD 13. For more information, please visit www.cegra.cz. Other localized versions will be released during the fall.
Shipping starts on November 6.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets