Mumbai: Geometric Limited will demonstrate its leading CAD/CAM products, including the intuitive CAM application, CAMWorks®, in Booth # E130, Hall 8 at EuroMold 2009, from December 2 to 5, 2009 at the Exhibition Fair Ground, Frankfurt, Germany.
As an exhibitor, Geometric will show how CAMWorks can help companies make their programming of CNC machines more effective, and turn virtual CAD models into reality. CAMWorks 2009 has over 100 user driven features and enhancements, to enable users to program parts faster and more easily.
In addition, it provides a significant number of new machining options to further strengthen CAMWorks’ existing manufacturing capabilities. Certified CAMWorks technicians will demonstrate 5-axis machining related functionalities, and show videos highlighting the various features executed on machine parts using 5-axis machining. At the event, the company will also give a sneak-preview of the new functions in the yet-to-be-launched CAMWorks version 2010.
“Since the release of the first CAMWorks version back in 1998, we have been showcasing CAMWorks at EuroMold each year. It has constantly been one of the most successful shows for us due to the high level of visitors coming to EuroMold”, said Mr. Robert Hutter, Director, Product Sales – Europe.
Geometric will also demonstrate two other products for CAD designers – DFMPro and GeomCaliper®. DFMPro is a CAD integrated design for manufacturability check tool. It automatically identifies areas in a design, which are difficult, expensive, or impossible to manufacture. GeomCaliper is a CAD integrated wall thickness analysis tool, which highlights critical areas in a design that would cause defects in cast and molded parts. The demonstrations of these products will also include a hands-on session for the attendees, while highlight the benefits experienced by existing users of the product.
Nov 19, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio