ESPRIT® and DP Technology Corp., will be represented Nov. 24 at the Haas Technical Education Industry Partner Summit, and Nov. 25-26 at Haas Open Days, both of which are scheduled to take place in Zaventem, Belgium.
About 165,000 guests have been invited to Haas Open Days, where the latest Haas machines will be unveiled — including the first Haas drill-tap machine, DT-1; the new generation of Haas Lathes, SS-20 and ST-30; and the company’s new high-performance rotary line. A total of 18 live demonstrations will take place.
The Haas Technical Education Center (HTEC) Program summit was created to build and strengthen partnerships, as well as a forum for evaluating performance and participation in the program.
ESPRIT will be exhibited at the summit, during which a 30-minute seminar exploring upgrades within the software will conducted by knowledgeable representatives.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets