DP Technology will exhibit its ESPRIT® software Nov. 10-12 in Houston, Texas, at the Hartwig Field of Dreams Open House, hosted at Hartwig and Okuma’s new state-of-the-art technical center.
Featuring 10,000 square-feet of new machinery, the tech center showcases the latest in oil and wind energy technologies, in addition to others. More than an exhibition of tools, the open house includes seminars on multitasking machining, lean manufacturing, automation and more, and emphasizes learning about new technologies and how to make them work for you.
Visitors to the ESPRIT exhibit can expect one-on-one demonstrations from helpful and friendly representatives who aim to help you find the best software for your machining needs.
The 5-axis composite machining cycle in ESPRIT allows the user to independently define the machining pattern and the tool orientation strategy to be used when creating the simultaneous 5-axis tool path and includes 20 different machining cycles in one, resulting in a wide range of easily manageable possibilities.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets