The Italian branch of computer-aided-manufacturing (CAM) industry leader DP Technology, maker of ESPRIT® CAM, has signed an agreement to become an official partner of Belotti, an Italian machine tool builder.
The agreement, and Belotti’s choice of ESPRIT as an ideal accompaniment for its machine tools, coincides with the release of the new Belotti SKY, a milling tool designed to machine light alloys used in the aerospace sector — a field that stands to benefit from the mold capabilities and ease-of-use in ESPRIT.
“This is a strategic synergy between two complimentary companies,” said Bruno Monelli, director of sales for DP Italy, who noted that ESPRIT’s 5-axis composite machining cycle is of particular interest to Belotti.
Nov 17, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio