CHENNAI: Defiance Tech Private Limited, a provider of engineering, manufacturing and enterprise (EME) solutions signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Dassault Systèmes (DS) last week to jointly promote and market Dassault Systèmes’ PLM solutions to help customers across industry verticals achieve sustainable innovation.
Under the agreement, Defiance Tech will partner Dassault Systèmes to provide consultancy, development, deployment, and industry specific solutions utilizing Dassault Systemes software. The two companies will work closely together to provide customers with comprehensive solutions and services to improve every aspect of the design and manufacturing process across industries, especially in engineering-intensive sectors such as aerospace and automotive.
Commenting on the partnership, Dr. V Sumantran, executive vice chairman, Hinduja Automotive Ltd and Chairman, Defiance Tech said, “This partnership reaffirms our commitment to be a global leader in EME solutions. Our objective of leveraging technology in pursuit of business excellence for our clients will be significantly boosted through the partnership with Dassault Systèmes. As partners, we will be able to deliver solutions to a much broader and diversified market, helping our customers’ accelerate sustainable development.”
“Dassault Systèmes and Defiance Tech share the same vision of sustainable innovation through collaborative product development. Companies today need to ensure that their products perfectly meet customer needs and values. However, under current economic conditions, they want to do more with less. They are on a constant lookout for a one-stop solution shop that can help them build a truly collaborative environment that is flexible and precise,” said Mr. Bernard Charles, President and CEO, Dassault Systèmes. “With Defiance’s competence combined with Dassault Systemes’ industry leading PLM solutions, we are convinced that this partnership will bring immense value to our customers to enhance sustainable innovation through advanced domain expertise and technology capabilities.”
“We are excited to partner with Dassault Systèmes”, said Mr. Subu D Subramanian, CEO, Defiance Tech. “At Defiance, our vision is to create superior value for customers by applying our strong global delivery capabilities to a broad range of enterprise, IT and engineering services. Together with Dassault Systèmes’ market leading PLM solutions, we are confident in providing an unmatched value proposition to our joint customers.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio