BOCA RATON, Fla : CPG has successfully implemented the first instance of Oracle's Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Release 9.3 at Avema Pharma Solutions, a division of PL Developments. Avema is an integrated single source manufacturing operation of pharmaceutical, over-the-counter (OTC), and nutritional solid-dose products based in Miami, Florida.
The new Agile system went live at Avema on September 28, 2009. "As a contract manufacturer of pharmaceuticals, Avema collaborates with our clients on the development, manufacture, and introduction of new products," said Thomas Crowe, CIO of Avema. "By implementing Agile PLM we have world-class portfolio management and product collaboration capabilities, along with flexible packaging options to meet the diverse needs of our clients. This will allow us to decrease our time to market, accelerate our market growth, and improve the service we provide to our customers."
Avema has the capacity to manufacture 8 billion dosages of pharmaceutical, OTC and nutritional solid-dose products. PL Developments offers extensive marketing services, including package design, branding, advertising, distribution, promotional materials, displays and digital media. The new system is designed to support the complete product lifecycle. CPG is now working with PLD on an enterprise-wide rollout of the Agile PLM Suite and the implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite.
Nov 17, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets