HSINCHU, Taiwan - CoreTech System today announced the official release of its new free software—Moldex3D Viewer and Moldex3D eDesignSYNC. Moldex3D’s new free software products are designed to strengthen the collaboration with project team members and upgrade overall productivity.
Moldex3D Viewer is a standalone Moldex3D result visualization tool, and it can be used to visualize Moldex3D analysis projects interactively. With Moldex3D Viewer, benefits or defects of the designs can be shown and discussed visually, and therefore better communication among the project team can be achieved.
For a CAE engineer who utilizes injection molding simulation software to study and optimize his design projects, it is essential for him to share knowledge acquired from simulation results with his team members, including part designers, mold makers, or even customers. Those results are more than often best explained through visualization. Moldex3D Viewer is designed specifically for this need, it is exactly a comprehensive platform to expand the collaboration and strengthen your competitiveness. Both Moldex3D users and non-users will be greatly benefited.
NEW!! Moldex3D eDesignSYNC –Upgrade Overall Productivity
Moldex3D eDesignSYNC is a free interface for Pro/ENGINEER and SolidWorks users to have direct access to the full analysis power of Moldex3D/eDesign. With a simple button embedded inside Pro/ENGINEER or SolidWorks, eDesignSYNC converts CAD models in their native format for direct analysis with Moldex3D/eDesign true 3-D plastic injection simulation software. From now on, there is no need for CAD users to export the model into a neutral format, such as STEP or IGES, or clear up the mess after importing any more. With eDesignSYNC, CAD users can fully concentrate on analysis for part design and manufacturing optimization.
“We believe the release of Moldex3D Viewer can highly strengthen the collaboration with project team members, in the meanwhile the release of Moldex3D eDesignSYNC will highly benefit CAD users to access CAE simulation more easily. Many companies recover rapidly from the severe economy crisis with using Moldex3D to speed-up product cycle and optimize mold design, we hope with the release of Moldex3D Viewer and Moldex3D eDesignSYNC, CAD designers as well as project partners will be benefited from the simulation result of Moldex3D true 3-D injection molding simulation”, said Dr. Venny Yang, President of CoreTech System.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets