Nashua, N.H. - M2 Technologies Principal, Matthew Burke, today announced the addition of Christopher Thompson as Vice President of Sales. In this role, Thompson will lead M2’s operations across the Northeast region. He will focus on achieving sustained revenue growth and delivering more value to customers. He is also responsible for the professional development of the sales executives.
Chris states “I am committed to ensuring our customers get the most value and productivity from our software because I know we are all faced with increasing demands in today’s business climate. As Vice President of Sales I will be focusing not only on customer growth but also on customer satisfaction “
The addition of this position greatly strengthens M2’s team in the Northeast region. Chris came to M2 with fourteen years of experience in sales, sales management and leadership positions within Fortune 1000 companies as well as small businesses. Chris formerly hosted the Business Advantage weekly radio show on WKXL and continues to contribute as a columnist for the Union Leader NH Sunday News, where his business column is featured weekly.
Chris studied business at Southern NH University and is a certified sales trainer in numerous sales methods and programs.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets