Event welcomes presentations from engineering and manufacturing community.
LOVELAND, Colo - Longview Advisors, organizers of the annual Collaboration & Interoperability Congress (CIC), today announced its official call for speakers for the 2010 event to be held May 3 to 5 in Estes Park, Colorado.
Now in its sixth year, the annual CIC brings together experts and executives from a wide range of discrete manufacturing industries, as well as representatives from government and defense communities, to discuss the latest issues in collaboration and interoperability. The two-day meeting of international professionals explores the current challenges and opportunities of sharing design data and bridging the divides within the product development process.
Conference organizers are looking for presentations related to the following topics:
-- Digital Product Data Deployment Beyond Engineering
-- Analysis/Simulation and Manufacturing Interoperability
-- Data Migration & Legacy Data Management
-- PDM Interoperability & PLCS
-- Collaboration & Interoperability Technology and Implementation
Anyone interested in speaking at the event should send a 250-word (maximum) proposed abstract, along with a brief biography, to David Prawel at Longview Advisors (email@example.com) by Friday, January 15, 2010.
Conference organizers are looking for presentations from product designers or engineers experienced with collaboration and interoperability technology or processes that:
-- Focus on strategies and/or implementations of real-world applications
-- Help attendees maximize their value of collaboration and
interoperability technology with clear take-aways they can immediately
-- Show the cost-effectiveness and/or cost trade-offs of various approaches
or solutions to help attendees make more informed decisions
-- Detail how and why a technology or process worked or didn't work
-- Breaks the status quo of how things are done
Corporate sponsors to date of the 2010 Congress include: CENIT America, CT Core Technologies, Hewlett Packard, Intel, ITI TranscenData, Jotne EPM Technology, Kubotek USA, Lenovo, mental images, Microsoft, Oracle, Parametric Technology Corp., Spatial, Technigraphics and Theorem Solutions.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets