CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va: Blue Ridge Numerics, Inc today announced that it has been chosen as an MEP Preferred Industry Partner by Autodesk, Inc. The MEP Partnership expands the current Industry Preferred Partnership program that Blue Ridge Numerics and Autodesk has enjoyed since early 2008.
“The strong working relationship between Autodesk and Blue Ridge Numerics continues to grow with this formal partnership agreement,” explains Ed Williams, CEO of Blue Ridge Numerics. “However, it is the customer who will reap the greatest benefit from this expanded partnership through future product developments that will give Architecture and MEP engineers the ability to move flow simulation design studies early into the project cycle.”
The Autodesk MEP Preferred Industry Partner program delivers tightly integrated, industry-specific software solutions that leverage the power of Autodesk’s 3D modeling and simulation technologies to help create a competitive advantage for customers. Members of the Autodesk MEP Preferred Industry Partner program are market-leading software companies that Autodesk is working closely with to provide customers the breadth and quality of tools they need to perform best-in-class engineering studies.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets