Auton Sistemi, an Italian reseller of DP Technology Corp.’s ESPRIT® computer-aided-manufacturing (CAM) software, has signed an agreement with Italian software distributor Achelon S.r.l., which is now distributing and offering technical support for ESPRIT in Italy.
Achelon S.r.l. is an Italian leader in the distribution of solutions that promote interoperability between CAM and computer-aided-design (CAD) software.
Likewise, Auton Sistemi leads in sales and support of ESPRIT, which it has represented since 1998.
“Auton Sistemi’s vast knowledge of ESPRIT, combined with Achelon's skill in software distribution, have created the perfect conditions for a successful collaboration,” say Maurizio Villani of Auton Sistemi and Roberto Brondolo of Achelon, in a statement released jointly by the two companies.
Nov 23, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio