Richardson, TX : Alibre, Inc., today announced a new pricing guarantee whereby customers are guaranteed to get an "Order of Magnitude" better price on Alibre Design software, versus any comparable 3D CAD program, regardless of the number of seats (licenses) purchased.
Coming on the heels of Alibre's most successful promotion that allowed anyone access to powerful 3D CAD software for only $99, the price guarantee opens up a new level of competition in the market. We want customers to realize just how much money they can save by using Alibre Design, especially if they have multiple CAD users in their organizations.
How it works
The process is very simple. Those in the market for 3D CAD software just need to get a quote - from any vendor selling comparable software - and Alibre will beat it by a factor of 10 towards an equivalent version of Alibre Design. For example, a quote for SolidWorks Standard at www.solidworks.com runs at $3995 for one license and $1295/year for a maintenance subscription for a total of $5290. A user can bring this quote to Alibre and get Alibre Design Standard and one year of maintenance for $529, 10% of the competing quote.
Competitive quotes tailored for individual companies could be even lower than list price due to promotions and other offers. Alibre's Price Guarantee applies to these competing promotional offers as well.
"We are encouraging people to do a thorough evaluation of our software versus the competition. Often find they can get their jobs done more efficiently using Alibre Design and at a fraction of the price of the alternatives," says Paul Grayson, Alibre Chairman and CEO. " Now we are also guaranteeing, that no matter what price the quote, no matter how low the other guys go, we will beat them by a factor of 10. It doesn't matter if the quote is for SolidWorks, Inventor, Solid Edge, Pro Engineer, etc. - any quote for any software product that offers comparable functionality will be beaten by a factor of 10."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets