GAITHERSBURG, MD – Continuing with the goal of providing innovative products to an ever changing marketing, AEC Design Group has released CADPIPE 10.1 which incorporates many new features for most products.
"The release contains many significant new features that our customers can use to enhance their performance, saving time and money,” said Paul Hutchins, general manager. “We work hard to include as many new features as possible with every release, ensuring that our customers remain leaders in their industries.”
Designing has never been easier. If you haven’t upgraded to CADPIPE v10.1 please visit www.cadpipe.com today to download our latest and greatest.
CADPIPE 10.1 is compatible with AutoCAD 2007-2010 (32 & 64bit), AutoCAD ADT 2007-2009, AutoCAD Architecture 2010, & AutoCAD MEP 2007-2010
AEC Design Group develops and distributes AutoCAD-based software products (CADPIPE) for the Process Piping, Commercial Piping, HVAC, Electrical and steel construction industries. They also developed ArtrA, a unique BIM solution that links 3D CAD models, design data, and documentation.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio