AUSTIN, TX - BOXX Technologies, an innovator in high-performance computing systems for visual effects, post production, graphic design, and advanced visualization, today announced that their 3DBOXX 4850 Series workstations have been certified by DS SolidWorks to run all 2010 SolidWorks 3D mechanical CAD and Simulation software products. In related news, BOXX has also teamed with the industry leader as an official Solution Partner, working together to provide innovative solutions for product design and development.
"DS SolidWorks tests professional hardware solutions to ensure performance, reliability, and a positive experience by the end-user," said Nick Iwaskow, Manager, Alliances, Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. "BOXX, with their outstanding technical support and genuine understanding of our applications, is a welcome addition to the certified partner community."
Renowned for 3D CAD software, SolidWorks also offers a range of Simulation products, Product Data Management (PDM) software for data organization and version control, as well as 3DVIA Composer to ensure the synchronization between documentation and design changes.
Since 2001, BOXX engineers have relied on SolidWorks products when designing BOXX hardware chassis -- including the 3DBOXX 4850 Series. The industry's fastest single processor workstations, these SolidWorks-certified solutions utilize Intel® Core(TM) i7 processors, and provide engineers and designers with reliable, high-powered platforms for design and design visualization applications.
"A large segment of BOXX customers have been reliably running SolidWorks for years, so certification and partner status are a perfect fit," said Shoaib Mohammad, Director of Marketing and Business Development at BOXX. "As SolidWorks users ourselves, we understand the value of this product and the workstation configurations needed to ensure maximum productivity for designers and engineers."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio