Rock Hill, SC - Visually Intelligent Solutions, today announced it has become an authorized Autodesk reseller of AutoCAD 2010 software.
"Providing customers with the powerful 3D design tools that enable them to stretch the limits of their creativity was our priority for the 2010 release of AutoCAD," said Guri Stark, Autodesk vice president, AutoCAD and Platform Products. "With the support of Visually Intelligent Solutions we look forward to helping even more design professionals use AutoCAD to the take their documentation and design further."
"I am excited about our authorization to sell AUTOCAD 2010." said Visually Intelligent Solutions, Co- founder and Director of Business Development, Mel Wallace. "This certification will help us provide a competitive advantage to our clients. AutoCAD 2010 enables our customers to take design further and increase productivity, which is essential in the current economic climate"
"Now designers, architects, engineers, and builders can finally turn their aspirations into awe-inspiring articulation," Wallace added.
Oct 19, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets