Modeling plugins for use with Vectorworks Spotlight 2010 on Windows and Mac OSX operating systems are now available from ESP Vision.
“VW 2010 has many new features that lighting designers will find quite useful, including the new Event planning suite. Our integration with VW 2010 was a natural progression for us, as we have many joint customers using our products,” says Vision Director of Support, Alan Jesse.
ESP Vision supports the latest two releases of Vectorworks. Therefore, concurrent with this announcement, ESP Vision will no longer maintain support for Vectorworks 2008.
Vectorworks is the only modeling program that currently is available on both Windows and Mac environments. As many lighting designers use both platforms of Vectorworks, Vision plugins were developed to allow the creation of Vision data files using Vectorworks Spotlight 2010 running on the PC & Mac. This becomes even more important with the recent announcement of Vision 3.0, which will operate natively on the Mac OSX.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio