Sescoi has appointed two new resellers in India for WorkNC, its premium automatic CAM/CAD software. Tech Savvy Engineers, based in New Delhi, and 3DWorks Design Solutions in Ludhiana are both also SolidWorks® resellers. The new partnership with Sescoi fits well with their existing business model and will enable them to offer their customers the productivity, quality and ‘one button CAM’ benefits that WorkNC brings to machining operations.
Expansion of the Indian manufacturing industry is being matched by the increased coverage and support supplied by Sescoi which already has offices in Pune, Bangalore, North Delhi, Nashik and Hyderabad. The two new resellers will further increase the availability of local sales and support in some of the most industrialized parts of the country.
To cement the new relationship, Sescoi presented WorkNC at a series of three SolidWorks® Innovation days held in Gurgaon, Noida and Ludhiana to launch SolidWorks® 2010, and it is anticipating that collaboration in the SolidWorks® marketplace will result in an even faster growth in revenues.
WorkNC is already used by some of the most prestigious companies in India including Bharat Forge, the second largest forging company in the world and part of the $1.2 billion Kalyani Group, and Sermo ARRK India, part of the €1.8 billion ARRK Group. These companies selected WorkNC for its ease of use and its automatic high speed machining strategies, which enabled them to machine more of the complex parts they produce in one operation resulting in significant cost savings.
Previous seminars held by Sescoi have demonstrated the increasing interest in 5-axis machining techniques in India. WorkNC’s Auto 5 module automatically converts 3-axis toolpaths into collision free 5-axis paths, bringing this complex task well within the capabilities of the majority of companies. Despite being easy to operate, Auto 5 has a considerable amount of flexibility. All WorkNC’s standard 3-axis roughing and finishing toolpaths can be used and are coupled with nine 5-axis conversion methods to ensure that the ideal cutterpath is generated.
By working with the SolidWorks® channel in India, and with its reliable WorkNC Solidworks® translator, Sescoi will enable even more companies to maximize profitability and productivity by combining the power of SolidWorks® with the sophisticated CNC programming possible in WorkNC.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio