ROCHESTER HILLS, Mich. – Trubiquity has further expanded its global reach by establishing a sales office in Yokohama, Japan. The goal of a local presence is to develop Trubiquity’s existing and new customer and partner relationships, especially in the Japanese automotive industry. Mr Hiroshi Hashimoto, Branch Manager, has been appointed as the local representative.
"The potential in the Japanese automotive industry for extending our product offerings to this key customer base is tremendous. Mr. Hashimoto has many years of industry experience in the management and exchange of CAD, PLM and EDI data. His industry expertise and knowledge gained through his previous work and participation in the leading Japanese automotive associations – the Japan Automobile Manufactureres Association, Inc. (JAMA) and the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association (JAPIA) – will help us to meet the challenges and requirements of the Japanese automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers. Our customers will benefit immediately from a local representative who will provide a direct source of information and assistance”, said Stephen Koons, President and CEO of Trubiquity.
Trubiquity is a provider of global managed data exchange (MDE) and business process integration solutions for companies across many industries
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets