Dubai: AVEVA (LSE:AVV) today announced that Tebodin Middle East, an international multidisciplinary consultancy and engineering firm, selected the AVEVA Plant portfolio, including AVEVA PDMS and AVEVA Instrumentation, for its operations in the region.
Tebodin Consultants & Engineers offers a full range of engineering services from conceptual and feasibility studies to engineering, procurement, construction management, and validation.
Dunesh Manakkatt, Mechanical/Piping Department Manager of Tebodin Abu Dhabi comments: "The addition of the AVEVA Plant portfolio to our engineering tools will enable us both to design and make integrated 3D plant models and to improve the quality and efficiency of our design. Using AVEVA PDMS we can model Equipments, structures, piping, valves, cables and platforms, and can also ‘walk through' the plant for the design review. Tebodin has been using PDMS in the Netherlands offices for the last 10 years.
"Tebodin has already started deploying AVEVA Plant on ongoing projects and is looking forward to future projects, mainly from the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries, to work in 3D using AVEVA Plant."
Louay Dahmash, Vice President of AVEVA Middle East, comments: "We are delighted that Tebodin is joining the growing number of companies benefiting from the new AVEVA Instrumentation. With the launch of AVEVA Instrumentation, AVEVA has once again proved its commitment to providing the most productive, risk-free and cost-effective engineering and design technology. We look forward to working with Tebodin and offering them AVEVA's unique technology."
AVEVA Plant is a set of integrated applications for plant engineering, design and design management providing the fastest, most productive and risk-free tool set to design, build and revamp plant of any size and complexity.
AVEVA PDMS is a datacentric, multi-disciplinary design environment for the 3D modelling of process plant, with modules for the design of equipment, piping, HVAC, structure and cable trays. Modelling is carried out using a customer-defined catalogue and specification, in a full 3D environment, with the support of tools that ensure a clash-free design.
Launched on March 30, 2009 AVEVA Instrumentation is a feature-rich suite of integrated applications for the efficient specification, design and maintenance of all plant instrumentation and control systems.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets