Detroit – Tata Technologies today announced ”Accelerate PLM,” a structured product lifecycle management deployment solution that guarantees a successful PLM implementation.
“In order for companies to thrive, they must have both the best technology and the best processes supporting their product design,” said Kevin Power, Tata Technologies PLM Practice Manager. “Accelerate PLM solutions target key business issues faced by companies that design, engineer and manufacture products. We understand these issues and have put together this structured PLM deployment that guarantees a successful implementation.”
Accelerate PLM is not simply a deployment solution for hardware, software, or a combination of the two; it is a rigorous, scalable approach to PLM deployment that is tailored to the needs of each client company, Power noted.
“We have the experience, the booster packages and the pre-defined solutions that ensure an efficient – and painless – client experience,” he added.
Accelerate PLM is for organizations with existing PLM systems as well, that may no longer be supporting increasing production demands; or for companies seeking to improve their bottom line by increasing the efficiency of the PLM implementation.
• Quick PLM deployment
• Carefully phased introduction of important PLM solution elements
• Standard processes and tools for implementation
• Pre-designed configurations for rapid deployment
• User training via i GET IT®
• Full lifecycle report via i SUPPORT IT
“Accelerate PLM is a completely client-focused deployment solution,” Power added. ”The solution elements are independent of any PLM software OEM; but they are effective with all of the leading PLM software solutions.”
Accelerate PLM, i GET IT® and i SUPPORT IT are intellectual properties of Tata Technologies worldwide. i GET IT is a registered trademark of Tata Technologies.
Tata Technologies Limited, founded in 1989, is involved in Engineering Services Outsourcing (ESO) and Product Development IT services to the global manufacturing industry. It is headquartered in Singapore, with regional headquarters offices in the United States (Novi, Michigan), India (Pune) and the UK (Luton). The company has a combined global work force of more than 4,000 employees.
Oct 7, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets