Panaji – SYCODE has released ESRI Shape file import plug-ins for AutoCAD, Bricscad, IntelliCAD and Rhinoceros. The plug-ins will allow these CAD systems to read two dimensional geometric data from ESRI shape files.
"Recently we noticed an increase in requests for ESRI shape file support from existing and prospective customers,” explains Deelip Menezes, Founder and CEO of SYCODE. "These four ESRI import plug-ins are a direct result of those requests. In fact, a majority of our 200+ products are born this way. At SYCODE, we are happy to develop and offer CAD data exchange solutions to our customers that assist in the smooth flow of data in their internal workflows”.
These plug-ins read point, polyline and polygon data stored in ESRI shape files and create corresponding point, polyline and polygon objects in the active drawing of the respective CAD system. The four import plug-ins are:
The four file import plug-ins are:
1. ESRI Import for AutoCAD
2. ESRI Import for Bricscad
3. ESRI Import for IntelliCAD
4. ESRI Import for Rhino
The AutoCAD plug-ins works with AutoCAD 2000 through to AutoCAD 2010, 32 Bit as well as 64 Bit. The Bricscad plug-in works with Bricscad 8.0, 9.0 and 10. The IntelliCAD plug-in had been tested to work on a number of IntelliCAD variants. The Rhino plug-in works with Rhinoceros 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0 Beta, 32 Bit as well as 64 Bit.
All the products are available as fully functional trials. Each product comes with an installer and detailed documentation in the form of a compiled HTML help file which contains a step-by-step tutorial to get the end user started in the shortest possible time.
Oct 28, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets