Sescoi has announced that it will be working in partnership with Preactor in a number of international markets in Northern Europe, Asia and the Americas. The two systems have been fully and seamlessly interfaced to deliver the combined benefits of Sescoi’s WorkPLAN Enterprise ERP system, designed for project based, custom manufacturers, with Preactor’s proven advanced planning and scheduling (APS) software.
WorkPLAN Enterprise’s bi-directional data exchange with Preactor enables the system to plan the delivery and execution of new projects, update management reports live, and provide snapshots of key performance indicators. Analysis of CAD data by WorkPLAN Enterprise and the use of historic information make it possible to produce highly accurate quotations, while other functions of the software control sales, inventory, purchasing, subcontracting, quality, time and attendance, after sales, and links to accounting packages. Visibility for projects is greatly increased, ensuring that profit margins and customer satisfaction are maximized while administrative effort is minimized.
By combining both systems, companies will be able to gain full control of their entire manufacturing processes, winning more profitable business, optimizing the efficiency and utilization of machinery and delivering high quality parts on time.
Bruno Marko, President and founder of Sescoi said, “Establishing a partnership with Preactor enables us to offer our international users advanced scheduling and planning capabilities inside WorkPLAN Enterprise. Efficient management of a business and its resources requires easily accessible and accurate information. Both Preactor and WorkPLAN Enterprise have been designed with ease of use in mind, enabling companies to implement the systems extremely quickly and achieve a return on investment measured in weeks.”
Mike Novels, Preactor CEO and founder commented on the partnership. “We are very similar companies with very similar global coverage and markets. My colleagues and I are proud to be working with Bruno and his team”.
Oct 9, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio