NEEDHAM, Mass: PTC, The Product Development Company®, today announced that it will release its fiscal 2009 fourth quarter results on Tuesday, October 27th after the stock market closes. Senior management will host a live webcast and conference call to review the results on Wednesday, October 28th at 8:30 am Eastern Time. The earnings press release and accompanying prepared remarks document and financial and operating statistics will be accessible prior to the conference call and webcast on the investor relations section Company’s web site.
What: PTC Fiscal Q4 Conference Call and Webcast
When: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time
Dial-in: 1-888-566-8560 or 1-517-623-4768
Call Leader: Richard Harrison
Replay: The audio replay of this event will be archived for public replay until 4:00 pm (CT) on Nov. 2, 2009 at 1-866-463-2193 or 1-203-369-1378. To access the replay via webcast, please visit www.ptc.com/for/investors.htm.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri