Houston Texas: McLaren Software will be demonstrating the latest release of Enterprise EngineerTM and previewing McLaren Task Services for Outlook at the IBM IOD Global Conference 2009.
McLaren Task Services for Outlook has been designed to widen the number of users able to participate in a formal engineering approval process adding greater integrity and validation to both project or asset documentation. In-built predefined business rules and electronic signatures ensure all actions and comments are captured automatically giving greater visibility into the approval via Enterprise Engineer reports..
Approval tasks appear in the Outlook inbox and the user is guided through approval processes by an intuitive McLaren ribbon bar. Without leaving Outlook the user is able to view and approve, delegate for approval and comment on multiple documents included within the approval pack including engineering (CAD) Drawings.
The approval package and all associated documentation remains under the control of Enterprise Engineer and the supporting ECM repository ensuring the security of the documentation. Built viewing technology allows users to view a range of document formats without launching the original authoring application.
Also at the conference BC Hydro, a McLaren Enterprise EngineerTM customer, will be presenting a session entitled “BC Hydro, ECM Strategy, Applications and Learnings” on Tuesday October 27th.
Oct 23, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets