MADISON, Wis - MasterGraphics, design process experts and Midwest supplier of design data solutions for the manufacturing, building and civil engineering industries, has announced that it is now offering Autodesk Algor software solutions.
Autodesk Algor Simulation software, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, provides a range of mechanical simulation tools to help designers and engineers make critical design decisions earlier in the design process.
“The Autodesk Algor solution offers unique features for the analysis and simulation of real world conditions during the design phase rather than physical prototype phase,” said Mark Lackovic, MasterGraphics Vice President of Operations. “This will enable manufacturers to optimize and improve their product designs earlier, saving them both time and money in the manufacturing process.”
The Autodesk Algor software product line further enhances the MasterGraphics portfolio of design and simulation solutions for the manufacturing industry. Visit our website for more information.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio