Littleton, MA - Lambda Research, in cooperation with ELS Industries Ltd., it’s distributor for the Greater China Region (PRC China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau), will participate in the upcoming Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Autumn Edition) 2009. During the exhibition, Lambda will be introducing its latest version of TracePro 6.0.
The exhibition will be held from October 27-30, 2009 at HK Convention and Exhibition Centre Hall 1, Booth 1C16-22, 1C16-24, 1C17-21, 1C17-23
ELS, with the support of Lambda Research, has been providing complete design, simulation and testing (photometric, colorimetric and properties measurements) solutions for the lighting and LED industries. To provide continuous technical support to TracePro customers and prospects in the area, ELS also hosts an extensive series of training courses and seminars at its Training Centers in Hong Kong, Zhuhai, Shenzhen, Shanghai and Hangzhou, catering to the practical applications of TracePro from basic to very advanced levels. Please contact Sales@LetThereBeLight.cn for details.
Based in Littleton, Mass., Lambda Research Corporation was founded in 1992 and is a privately held company. Lambda is an industry leader in stray light analysis, illumination system design and analysis, and custom software development. Lambda Research publishes TracePro Ò software for optomechanical modeling and OSLO Ò software for optical design. The company’s mission statement is to establish a technology bridge between optical engineers and mechanical engineers by providing state-of-the-art optomechanical design and analysis software, services and technical support to the optics industry worldwide.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets