SAN DIEGO, CA – Kelar Pacific announced today the expansion of its Computer Aided Design (CAD) offerings to include the full SITEOPS® product line from BLUERIDGE Analytics, Inc. SITEOPS® is a revolutionary, patented optimization software for the land development industry. Kelar Pacific will be offering SITEOPS® Single Pad, SITEOPS® Multi Pad, SITEOPS® Design SP, as well as complete product training and certification.
“Finding new and innovative products such as SITEOPS to complement our offerings to customers is important in today’s economic climate,” said Mo Mansouri, President of Kelar Pacific LLC. “We pride ourselves on providing the best software tools available to our clients. In a challenging economy, companies that have the foresight to retool and embrace the future technology to optimize their business will be miles ahead of the competition; especially when the economy rebounds. We are very pleased to have been selected to open the first SITEOPS Certification and training facility in California.”
Land developers, retailers, and civil engineers rely on SITEOPS Single Pad and SITEOPS Multi Pad to rapidly produce site layout and grading options, along with cost reports. These standalone web applications identify substantial savings for commercial and retail properties and significantly reduce the time required for site design, drafting, and revisions.
Within hours, Single Pad and Multi Pad can generate and analyze millions of combinations of grading and piping plans for a site. The system identifies the optimal design options, working within your project’s specific constraints, and delivers preliminary site plans and take-off budgets. Through the power of optimization technology, this patented online software gives engineers the ability to produce superior grading plans in less time.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets