NORCROSS, Ga - I.B.I.S., Inc. announced today that it has joined the PTC Partner Program. This is especially significant for manufacturers who already use Microsoft Dynamics AX to run their global business processes and would like to further improve efficiencies around product development by adding complementary Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions.
As a PTC ChannelAdvantage™ reseller, I.B.I.S., Inc. will now be able to introduce the PTC Product Development System (PDS) to customers in Industrial Equipment Manufacturing industries. The integral PTC PDS is comprised of market-leading Pro/ENGINEER®, Windchill®, Arbortext®, Mathcad®, and ProductView™ products, which have been designed to work together to help companies optimize their product development processes.
“As I.B.I.S. continues to deliver comprehensive solutions into the Industrial Equipment Manufacturing industry, PTC gives our clients the option to enhance their product lifecycle management,” said Andy Vabulas, Chief Executive Officer at I.B.I.S., Inc. He continues, “Choice is powerful. We pride ourselves on offering clients options to get their desired results.”
The addition of PTC product development solutions to an existing Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation enables clients to realize shortened project cycles, significant cost savings, improved product quality, increased customer satisfaction and enhanced market positioning. I.B.I.S.’ strong presence and deep knowledge of manufacturing industry processes are complemented by the ability to now provide clients with a comprehensive PLM solution that enhances the value of their enterprise manufacturing solutions.
“Through channel partners like I.B.I.S., PTC increases its ability to offer its Windchill PLM solution to manufacturers around the globe,” said Paul J. Cunningham, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Sales and Distribution, PTC. “Windchill delivers the powerful collaboration and data management capabilities that enable customers to achieve their product development initiatives and increase competitive advantage. We look forward to working with I.B.I.S. to help maximize the value that customers receive from their technology investments.”
Oct 5, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio