Budapest – GRAPHISOFT announced today that the next local versions of ArchiCAD® 13, the Spanish and Polish versions are released.
The Spanish version is the 15th in the release schedule after the already released International, German, US, Australian, New Zealand, French, Italian, Austrian, Hungarian, Finnish, Russian, Norwegian, Swedish and Japanese versions of ArchiCAD 13. Other localized versions will be released during the fall.
November 5th will be marked as date to remember. More than 10 cities from both Spain and Latin America will be sharing a project through the internet. Both clients and invited guests will have first hand experience of the revolutionary BIM Server with Delta Technology and the new Teamwork II. A new era of collaboration has arrived where firms can compete without barriers and unprecedented efficiency. Shipping started on the 14th of October.
The Polish version is the 16th in the release schedule after the already released International, German, US, Australian, New Zealand, French, Italian, Austrian, Hungarian, Finnish, Russian, Norwegian, Swedish, Japanese, and Spanish versions of ArchiCAD 13. For more information, please visit wsc.com.pl. Other localized versions will be released during the fall. Shipping starts on the 26th of October.
Oct 26, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio