RALEIGH, NC – FM:Systems, a provider of integrated workplace management systems (IWMS) and computer-aided facility management (CAFM) software, today announced the availability of Version 7.2 of the FM:Interact Workplace Management Suite. The upgrade includes significant enhancements to its Real Estate Portfolio Management Module and Move Management Module. Version 7.2 also provides streamlined document management and enhanced support for mobile access.
“We value customer input, and FM:Interact 7.2 directly addresses customer suggestions for key capabilities like mobile access and document management,” said Marty Chobot, vice president, product management, FM:Systems. “The redesigned and expanded Real Estate Module will provide a powerful set of planning and financial analysis tools for real estate portfolio managers and lease administrators.”
Expanded Real Estate Portfolio Management Module
Version 7.2 enables more detailed tracking of expenses and full lifecycle tracking of real property assets from acquisition through disposition. Additional features include the ability to:
* View history of size and composition of the portfolio
* View detailed transaction data
* Track expense trends over time
* Forecast and budget future portfolio costs
* Improved management of building documents
* Improved management of building contacts
* Enhanced support for integration with mapping and GIS systems
Enhanced Move Management Module
A new move assignment grid allows move coordinators to quickly assign multiple occupants to rooms for planned moves. In addition, the project move interface is refined and streamlined to allow both move coordinators and internal customers to more quickly create and manage move projects.
Key FM:Interact 7.2 New Platform Features:
Version 7.2 of the FM:Interact Workplace Management Suite provides powerful new features to help users track important deadlines, improve internal communications and make the system even easier to use, including:
* Streamlined Web-based Document Management – New document management features simplify the process of uploading and accessing documents like lease agreements, invoices, project plans, drawings and more.
* Expanded Mobile Access – The FM:Interact Facility Maintenance Module now supports additional mobile platforms for maintenance views. Mobile users can edit, dispatch and close work orders on the go.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio