SALT LAKE CITY : Fishbowl will release Fishbowl Inventory 2010 on Oct. 29 sporting a streamlined software interface, customization, and a new Manufacturing Option designed to give small to medium size businesses full assembly and production capabilities seamlessly integrated with QuickBooks.
The Manufacturing Option builds on Fishbowl Inventory`s advanced inventory management features by adding customizable Manufacture Orders, Bill of Material and Picking Modules across multiple warehouses.
Companies can now pre-purchase Fishbowl Inventory 2010. Those interested in the Manufacturing Option can receive a 15 percent discount up to the release date. Fishbowl Inventory pricing is based on the number of user packages.
Fishbowl Inventory 2010 integrates with Intuit`s QuickBooks and is the #1 requested application among QuickBooks users. The software has a low cost of implementation and provides an advanced inventory solution for wholesale distributors and manufacturing, allowing businesses to continue using QuickBooks as they grow.
"As companies grow, they sometimes believe they must move off of QuickBooks," said David K. Williams, CEO of Fishbowl. "Fishbowl Inventory 2010 allows them to grow with QuickBooks. It provides the competitive advantages large organizations have using complex Materials Resource Planning solutions, but at a much lower cost and with shorter learning curves."
Fishbowl Inventory 2010 has many new features based on the comments and needs of its customers. The new Manufacturing Option provides the capabilities production managers need for an advanced QuickBooks manufacturing solution:
* The Manufacture OrdersModule allows businesses to create and track jobs, assembly, disassemblies or work orders, and track customer information. Manufacturers can also automatically create work orders for multi-level assemblies, track stages, track locations for work orders, and provide detailed instructions and travelers.
* The Bill of Materials Module (BOM) keeps track of materials and inventory as manufacturing takes place. BOMs are customizable and can be configured for specific needs.
* The Picking Module streamlines and makes it easier for production managers to gather the materials they need.
Additionally, Fishbowl Inventory 2010 improves the user experience and expedites inventory management with customizable GUI skins, search columns, batch reporting and a new navigation bar.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets