First Trace Inc. has announced a Korrigo for AutoCAD LT instant rebate promotion for new and existing users of AutoCAD® LT(TM) that require an engineering document management solution. To coincide with Autodesk's current $300 rebate program for AutoCAD LT, First Trace is also offering a $300 instant rebate on each seat of Korrigo for AutoCAD LT for a discounted price of $499 through January 15, 2010 to North American customers. This instant rebate offer allows companies using AutoCAD LT to establish a complete CAD strategy and design environment with an interoperable data management solution.
In June 2009, First Trace announced the world's first and only interoperable document management solution for AutoCAD LT with the release of Korrigo 4.1. Korrigo for AutoCAD LT builds upon that foundation even more aggressive pricing further amplified with the new instant rebate promotion. Autodesk is also currently running a rebate program for purchases of AutoCAD LT through January 15, 2010.
"By aligning our instant rebate promotion with Autodesk's current rebate program, our engineering customers can develop a comprehensive CAD environment at unprecedented pricing for less than $1400," said Terry Simpson, President and CEO of First Trace. "Our Korrigo for AutoCAD LT engineering data management solution provides engineers multiple ways to control their complex CAD files and eliminate documentation errors."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio