DP Technology will exhibit its ESPRIT® software Oct. 22-25 at Mactech 2009, in Cairo, Egypt.
Visitors to the ESPRIT booth will find helpful and informative representatives available to answer questions and perform demonstrations of the latest time-saving upgrades.
Now in its ninth year, Mactech Egypt is the largest annual manufacturing event in the Middle East and an international showcase for machine and industrial tools, as well as welding and cutting tools. Scheduled to take place this year at the Cairo Fairgrounds, Mactech 2009 will represent the complete range of manufacturing technology in the region.
Designed with ease of use in mind, ESPRIT emphasizes the use of milling and, or, turning in any combination and on any type of machine tool, which means that most improvements to the software are to the benefit of all programmers.
A new concept in highly-advanced machining functionality is based on the idea that any five-axis machining function, no matter how complex, can be defined with a few simple steps. By following the same time-tested steps that programmers use when deciding how to machine 5-axis parts, an advanced CAD/CAM system can combine highly advanced milling technology with an interface that is familiar and easy to understand.
This new patent-pending FreeForm 5-axis composite machining cycle in ESPRIT allows users to independently define machining patterns and tool orientation strategies to be used when creating the simultaneous 5-axis tool path, and includes 20 different machining strategies (cycles) in one, resulting in a wide range of easily manageable possibilities. The new ESPRIT composite machining cycle gives the user the ability to perform simultaneous 5-axis machining for a wide variety of different parts and industries, including aerospace, medical, and automotive, through one simple user interface.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio