BURLINGTON, MA - COMSOL, Inc., the maker of COMSOL Multiphysics software for multiphysics modeling and simulation - announced today that it has moved from a Silver Partner to a Gold Partner within PTC’s PartnerAdvantage™ Program. The upgrade to the Gold tier, which provides access to a comprehensive suite of capabilities, followed an extensive review of the COMSOL Multiphysics® integration with PTC Pro/ENGINEER® Wildfire 4.0.
The move from the Silver to the Gold tier followed the release of the LiveLink™ for Pro/ENGINEER®, a seamless connection between the two environments. By establishing an associative connection between the two applications, a change of a feature in the CAD model automatically updates the geometry in COMSOL Multiphysics, while retaining physics settings. This enables the user to optimize their designs using automatic parametric sweeps.
Andy Barlow, PTC’s Senior Director of Business Development, stated, “We are pleased that COMSOL has chosen to extend its partnership with PTC. We are looking forward to working closely together to enhance the value COMSOL Multiphysics brings to Pro/ENGINEER users.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio