Portland, Ore– ColumbiaSoft announced today that its Portland, Oregon based corporate headquarters will relocate before the end of the year to a new location nearby in the city of Portland.
“More office space, larger document management training facilities, and an ideal location to base our worldwide operations out of are the primary reasons we’re moving,” said ColumbiaSoft executive vice president, David Pogue. “The new offices will give us the room we need to continue to grow.”
ColumbiaSoft signed a five-year lease for the new location, which is less than four miles from the company’s current offices in the Lincoln Center on S.W. Greenburg Road. Construction of the new headquarters is already underway, and the company plans to relocate by the end of December, 2009. ColumbiaSoft’s new corporate address will be: 15495 S.W. Sequoia Parkway, Suite 190, Portland, OR 97224.
In addition to more space, the new offices will offer a better location for ColumbiaSoft to host customers for document management training. Accommodations and services close by, including a Courtyard by Marriott and Starbucks, will make it more comfortable for customers and guests visiting the company.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio