HOUSTON - COADE announced today the release of COADE TANK Version 3.20, an updated edition of the company’s popular software for designing and analyzing oil storage tanks that incorporates code updates in API-650 11th Edition Addendum 1, and API-653 4th Edition.
TANK incorporates full analysis and design capabilities for wall thickness, materials, supported cone roofs, seismic requirements, service and maintenance considerations, bottom plate thickness, nozzle flexibilities, shell settlement, wind girder requirements and allowable fluid heights.
Also included are extensive built-in materials databases plus databases for structural steel, seismic curves and nozzle curves from current and past API specifications.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio