Agreement Covers ASAP Distribution in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Bhutan.
TUCSON, Ariz - Breault Research Organization (BRO), manufacturer of ASAP(r) Optical Software, has announced that Lanika Solutions Private Limited has joined BRO's software representative network and is now the point of contact for ASAP clients and prospects in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, and Bhutan.
Based in India, Lanika Solutions is a new distributor of scientific software products, including BRO's optical software products. According to BRO COO Wayne Hall, "Lanika Solutions has the experience and resources required for the sale and support of BRO's technical software products. We are confident they understand our customers' needs, and will provide the high level of service we expect from our representatives."
Zakir Hussain of Lanika Solutions comments, "We are excited to enter into the optical research sector and represent ASAP as the proven industry standard in optical engineering software."
BRO is an optical engineering firm of global reach and reputation. BRO's optical software products and training courses help engineers turn creative visions into working prototypes, and the company's own engineers work on beyond-state-of-the-art projects for Fortune 500 companies, research institutions, and top government labs.
BRO has been recognized by the director of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for export achievements, received Wells Fargo Copper Cactus Awards for Best Place to Work and Community Service, and been commended by United States Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano for excellence in technology development. BRO is a company steadfastly committed to innovation and the success of its clients.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets