SAN RAFAEL, Calif - Autodesk, Inc announced the release of the Autodesk Subscription Advantage Packs, product enhancements available to Subscription customers that will provide new, specialized functionality, tools and content to help increase productivity. The features and benefits in the Subscription Advantage Packs are compatible with the latest Autodesk 2010 software.
"Subscription Advantage Packs provide exclusive, early access to product enhancements that are broadly appealing. They offer a robust set of new features for many Autodesk products and are focused on helping customers improve their everyday design workflows," said Callan Carpenter, vice president, Global Subscription & Support. "Subscription customers can take advantage of these powerful capabilities before anyone else, and increase productivity across their organizations."
The Subscription Advantage Packs will be available exclusively for Autodesk Subscription customers worldwide and in a variety of languages. English versions are now available for download on Subscription Center. In-product access will also be available for most products, enabling Subscription customers to download Subscription Advantage Packs directly through the interface of their Autodesk software.
Oct 26, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets