SOUTHPOINTE, Pa - ANSYS, Inc today announced that it has been named to the 2009 Technology Fast 500™, Deloitte LLP’s ranking of 500 of the fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North America.
Rankings are based on percentage of fiscal year revenue growth during the five-year period from 2004 to 2008. ANSYS GAAP revenues grew 256 percent during this period.
This is the first time that ANSYS has made the list. “This is a tremendous achievement that speaks directly to our ability to anticipate the needs of worldwide organizations that develop products of any kind. As a result, we are providing engineers with the exact tools they need to deliver products to market better, faster and more economically,” said Jim Cashman, president and CEO, ANSYS, Inc. “Being named to the Technology Fast 500 validates that our vision of Simulation Driven Product Development™ is on the right track. We have achieved this milestone because of our employees’ passion to break down barriers and their creativity in developing the best possible solutions.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio