ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation has announced that Business Leader Media has named its CFO Damon Gregoire as one of the Charlotte area's Top CFOs. Gregoire will be honored at an awards ceremony this evening and will be featured in the October and November 2009 issues of Business Leader magazine.
Business Leader Media selected this year’s honorees from over one hundred nominees based on selection criteria that included demonstrated leadership and achievements within the nominee’s organization as well as success in raising capital and executing a financing strategy.
Since joining 3D Systems in 2007, Gregoire spearheaded cross functional efforts to improve efficiencies, contributing to a significant company-wide increase in gross profit margins and a reduction in SG&A costs. He was also instrumental in eliminating debt from the balance sheet and improving the timeliness of public filings.
“I am honored to have been selected as a top CFO in the Charlotte area,” said Gregoire. “I am proud of all that my team and the entire company have accomplished in a challenging economic environment.”
Oct 15, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio