Guangzhou – ZWSOFT in partnership with PM FORMATION (authorized ZWCAD distributor in France), has announced the French release of ZWCAD 2009i, DWG-compatible CAD software for professional designing and drafting.
This localized version makes it easier for architects, engineers and designers to fully realize their ideas, with commands and dialog boxes accurately translated to the native French language. French CAD users would also see installation interface, license manager customized in their familiar working environment.
With DWG compatibility, ZWCAD 2009i French offers comprehensive and powerful functions for entire graphical design processes. In addition to previous features (e.g., Tool Palettes and e-Transmit) available in ZWCAD 2009, French users can experience new capabilities in the French version of ZWCAD 2009i, e.g., automatic paper space, plot stamps, custom line end styles, line join styles, and fill styles.
The translation of ZWCAD 2009i French was supervised by ZWSOFT, with the great efforts of PM FORMATION, authorized ZWCAD distributor in France. ZWCAD in French is now available for free download on the ZWCAD website.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets