Unna, Germany: SIGMA GmbH has announced the release of ROHR2 30.3c. Software for Pipe Stress Analysis, a standard tool for pipe static and structural framework analysis, covering a variety of specifications like ASME, ANSI, KTA, EN 13480, STOOMWEZEN D1101, BS 7159 and ISO 14692.
The new release ROHR2 30.3c adds several features like:
• Extended data bases for tee's reducers, bends and caps were extended with data from EN 10253-2
• Includes the internal pressure analysis for bands acc. to AD 2000 B1
• The CII import interface has been revised.
• The function 'Extras - determine length of the selected segments' displays now also the mass of the selected region as well as modifications of the internal ROHR2 core module
The software is equipped by a range of additional features enhancing the engineer’s daily job, as there are FEM analysis (ROHR2FESU), isometric capabilities (ROHR2ISO) and a wide range of interfaces covering the leading CAD/CAE systems.
ROHR2 STATIC and DYNAMIC includes the Neutral CAD interface and PDMS input/output integration. There are several options to integrate ROHR2 into your IT-Structure like single user licenses, network licenses or multi-user solutions.
A large portfolio of interfaces for CAD and CAE systems, a user integrating software training and the maintenance concept including program updates and user support complete the functionality of ROHR2.
SIGMA, established in 1989 in Dortmund, Germany has emerged as a partner of choice for leading international companies with its software and the wide variety of engineering services.
SIGMA is known as one of the leading engineering specialists in the Pipe Stress Business in Europe, offering field tested products, strongly adapted to the user needs.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri