ATLANTA, GA - Quickparts, one of North America's largest providers of custom designed parts, from rapid prototyping to production parts, today announced the official launch of the new "Same Day Shipping" option for stereolithography (SLA) parts.
The focus of this new service is to ensure that product designers have an overnight option which is quick and easy to utilize. The simplicity of Quickparts.com makes it even easier for designers to acquire their prototypes faster than ever before. It's as simple as uploading an STL file, selecting a shipping option from the SLA calendar, and placing the order. The finished part can then be built and shipped for morning delivery the following day using FedEx Priority Shipping.
Using high-speed, high-quality SLA technology, Quickparts continues to live by its name by offering prototypes quickly and reliably. SLA rapid prototypes are suitable for demonstration models as well as master patterns, and are best suited for applications where accuracy, detail, and surface finish are critical.
"Because our world has become more and more accustomed to instant gratification, we have developed solutions that can get our customers ahead of their competition and turn them into rock stars. Offering same day shipping now gives them that opportunity," said Patrick Hunter, VP of Sales and Marketing at Quickparts. "At Quickparts, we strive to make every customer's visit with us the best experience possible, and now we have empowered our customers with even more control on the speed in which they receive their parts," he continued.
The new "Same Day Shipping" feature has initially been implemented for qualifying SLA orders. Quickparts plans to add similar functionality for the remaining rapid prototyping processes (SLS, FDM, PolyJet and Cast Urethane parts) later this year.
Sep 3, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri