Costa Mesa, CA – Paradigm Imaging Group, a leading distributor of large-format scanning and printing solutions, announces the release the imagePRO Gx 42 HD Plus series scanners.
The imagePRO Gx 42 HD Plus series scanners deliver the sharpest CCD image capture available on the market. With true 1200 dpi optical resolution, 2D LED illumination and low energy consumption, these scanners are the industry leaders in versatility and efficiency. Not only can the imagePRO Gx 42 HD Plus scanners handle high fidelity color graphics, these scanners are also capable of capturing fine line detail in technical documents. This unique combination of vivid color reproduction and highly accurate line and detail replication make these scanners the perfect fit for reprographics, fine art, design, architecture, engineering, and facilities management.
The imagePRO Gx 42 HD Plus scanners also boast a state-of-the-art paper transport system, allowing for the safe scanning of delicate originals. The thick media (T) models can accommodate mounted originals up to .8” thick, making the GxT 42 HD Plus perfect for fine art applications. All Gx 42 HD Plus models are Energy Star® compliant, reducing energy requirements by using 30% less power when in operation and 94% less power when idle.
The imagePRO Gx 42 HD Plus at-a-glance:
• Instant-On, long-life 2D LED illumination system
• 600 dpi optical resolution
• Fast 12ips monochrome and 4ips color scan speed
• Up to .8” max media thickness (T models)
• 48-bit color data capture
• Network ready with Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
• Includes All-In-One scan and copy software
• 2-year on-site warranty
“The addition of the imagePRO Gx 42 HD Plus series further enhances our line of over 40 different scanners and multifunction systems, enabling us to continue to provide the most technologically advanced and highest quality products on the market,” says Randy Geesman, President of Paradigm Imaging Group.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio